Give an explanation for subject, the controversy, and end with your thesis.
- Use the title to present your point of view. The title is generally your thesis statement or the relevant question you are trying to answer.
- Be concise. You are only introducing your argument, not debating it.
- Consider your audience??”what facets of this issue would most interest or convince them?
- Appeal to the reader’s emotions. Readers are more easily persuaded if they can empathize with your point of view.
- Present undeniable facts from highly regarded sources. This builds plenty of trust and usually indicates a solid argument.
- Make sure you have a thesis that is clear answers the question. (más…)