Try to find a subject that actually interests you.
Find a topic.
Explore the topic.
- While you explore the topic, narrow or broaden your target and focus on something that gives the most results that are promising.
- Do not choose a huge subject when you have to submit at least 25 pages if you have to write a 3 page long paper, and broaden your topic sufficiently.
- Consult your class instructor (as well as your classmates) in regards to the topic.
- Find primary and sources that are secondary the library.
- Read and critically analyse them.
- Take down notes.
- Compile surveys, collect data, gather materials for quantitative analysis (if these are good ways to investigate the topic more deeply).
- Show up with new ideas about the topic. Make an effort to formulate your opinions in a sentences that are few.
- Write a outline that is short of future paper.
- Review your notes and other materials and enrich the outline.
- Attempt to estimate just how long the individual parts will be.
- It is helpful if you’re able to talk about your plan to a few friends (brainstorming) or to your professor.
- Do others understand what you want to say? (más…)