Notes: Follow these examples closely for all layout, punctuation, spacing, capitalizing and italicizing.
When including a figure or a table from another source in your work, it is critical to include appropriate citations.
- Tables are numerical values or text displayed in rows and columns.
- Figures are also illustrations such as graphs, charts, maps, drawings, photographs etc.
- All Tables and Figures must certanly be referred to into the body that is main of text.
- Number all Tables and Figures into the order they first come in the text.
- Refer to them into the text by their number. For example:
As shown in Table 2 .
As illustrated in Figure 3 .
- Each figure or table should always be titled and captioned.
- For images, photos and paintings see Audio and media that are visual this gu >Tables reproduced in your text:< (más…)